Sunday, December 6, 2009

Appeasement

Sheena was pestering me for pictures of myself in uniform. I still dodge the camera most of the time so there aren't many out there, but here are the ones I do have:

This is my beast squad in front of a Blackhawk. I'm the one in the bottom left that looks like they have a red square on their chest.

Beast squad again, lined up on the wall waiting to go down to breakfast formation. You should be able to pick me out of this photo.

My buckner squad. By now you should be noticing a trend- I'm only in group photos...

The guy in greens was the ROTC guy in our squad. He was pretty cool, but made me realize how much better West Point is than ROTC as far as hands on training goes.

Buckner- My beast roommate Edwin Cruz and I found each other outside the big dance the last night there.

Christmas dinner this year, Skomp and I in the mess hall.

Christmas dinner night out on the stoops. Everyone smokes cigars. I could only handle being out there just long enough to get this pic. B Webb is on the left and Skomp is in the middle (my roommates).

No saber, I don't get that until firstie (senior) year. Even then, there probably won't be any pictures of me with it, sorry sis.

1 comment:

  1. So is that a red square or a target? BTW those white uniforms are nice...almost like the marines! (just kidding. go army.)

    ReplyDelete